Deathland Mode is activated by defeating the Sindicate Boss.
On activation, the text "The Sindicate have been defeated! Let the Deathless reign!" will appear at the bottom right hand corner of the screen.
All 3 parts of the Devil's set are dropped by the Sindicate Boss.
- Devil's Crown: Dropped by Suffering. 29 Defense and lights up the area around you with a fiery orange light when worn.
- Devil's Ribcage: Dropped by Fear. 26 Defense and sets any enemies attacking you in melee on fire.
- Devil's Carapace: Dropped by Hate. 35 Defense and reflects any damage taken in melee back to the attacker.
- Devil's Footguards: Dropped by Vengence. 32 Defense and leaves a small trail of fire behind you that lasts for 2 seconds when you move. Any NPCs, players or mobs entering this area will be set on fire.
Set Bonus: Makes players immune to Immortal Inferno/On Fire! debuffs.
New Biome: DeathlandsEdit
The Deathlands Biome generates upon killing Sindicate. It generates in the Hallow roughly 200-700 blocks wide, depending on the size of your Hallow, where it will not spread. It can neither be Corrupted nor can it be Hallowed. The Deathlands are made up of several blocks, 2 unique ones being Lifeless Soil, a greyer version of Dirt and Soul Stone, a browner type of Stone. The other blocks are the usual blocks found in other biomes
- Living Wall: Spawns on the surface. It looks like a 3x7 space of Soul Stone. Will damage you when you touch it. 40dmg and 90def. Drops 15-21 Soul Stone. 700hp
- Horned Guard: Spawns on the surface. Is 4 blocks tall. Has Guardian AI. 60dmg and 54def. Drops 0-1 Horn when killed. 500hp
- Muscler: Spawns on the surface and underground. Rushes players at high speed when spotted. 87dmg and 45def. 5% chance to drop a Sawtooth Slasher when killed. 650hp
- Venomous Paladin: Spawns in Unlife Shrines and underground. Has Guardian AI. 65dmg and 57def. Inflicts Poisoned debuff(100%). Drops Artemis Blade when killed(3%) 600hp. If the Deathlands are located adjacent to a Jungle, they may also spawn on the surface.
- Frosty Paladin: Spawns in Unlife Shrines. Has Guardian AI. 57dmg and 62def. Inflicts Hypothermia debuff(100%). Drops Poseiden Blade when killed(3%) 600hp. If the Deathlands are located adjacent to a snow biome, they may also spawn on the surface.
- Infernal Paladin: Spawns in Unlife Shrines. Has Guardian AI. 76dmg and 49def. Inflicts On Fire! debuff(100%). Drops Tarturus Blade when killed(3%) 600hp. Will also spawn if a Meteorite lands in the Deathlands.
- Storm Paladin: Spawns in Unlife Shrines and the surface. Has Guardian AI. 81dmg and 65def. Inflicts God's Wrath debuff(100%). Drops Zeus Blade when killed(3%). Lower spawn rate than other Paladins. 750hp
- Void Eater: A horribly mutated Eater of Souls. Spawns on the surface and underground. Shoots out purplish vortexes that suck players in, dealing 10dmg/s for 5 seconds, regardless of armor. Vortexes do not suck in enemy mobs or do damage to them. Does 50dmg on contact. Drops Void Fang when killed(0.6%). Spawns with a Muscler. 650hp
- Undead Toothworm: A large burrowing worm. Spawns underground and rarely surface. 69dmg and 55 defense. Drops 6-19 Worm Teeth.
- Necromatic Sword: Flying sword similar to Cursed Hammer/Enchanted Sword. Spawns underground. 89dmg and 60 defense. Drops Soul of Necrolite(50%).
New AI type: GuardianEdit
Enemies with Guardian AI will not move to attack the player until the player moves to within 7 blocks of them. Enemies with this AI are Horned Guard and all 4 Paladins.
- Cutlass of Terror-- A medium sized curved sword that inflicts the Consternation Debuff(15%). 63dmg; fast speed; average knockback; continuous attack. Drops off Fear of Sindicate.
- Sawtooth Slasher-- A big blade that inflicts Bleeding(30%). 65dmg; average speed; weak knockback; every hit has 10% chance to double hit the enemy. Drops off Brutes.
- Artemis Blade-- Medium sized sword that inflicts Poisoned(50%). 68dmg; slow speed; average knockback; gives off dim green light. Drops off Venomous Paladins.
- Poseiden Blade-- Medium sized sword that inflicts Hypothermia(50%). 60dmg; average speed; weak knockback; gives off dim blue light. Drops off Frosty Paladins.
- Tarturus Blade-- Medium sized sword that inflicts On Fire!(50%). 78dmg; fast speed; strong knockback; gives off bright red light. Drops off Infernal Paladins.
- Zeus Blade-- Medium sized sword that inflicts God's Wrath(50%). 85dmg; fast speed; strong knockback; gives off bright yellow light. Drops off Storm Paladins.
- Rapier of Eternal Torment (RET)-- Large sword that inflicts Bleeding and Consternation(50%). 89 dmg; fast speed; weak knockback; continuous attack. Crafted at a Demon Altar during a Blood Moon with a Void Fang, 45 Adamantite Bars, 45 Mythril Bars, 30 Cobalt Bars and a Night's Edge
- (Ultimate) Purifier's Ledge-- Medium-Large sword that inflicts Soul Burn with every hit but has no knockback. Fast speed. Does 78dmg. Crafted by a RET and a 70 Souls of Necrolite at a Demon Altar and Adamantite Forge. Soul Burn reduces the victim's speed to 20% while doing 4dmg/s
- Cursed Flamethrower-- Same stats as the one on Torture. Uses 2 Gel instead of 1 for ammo. Works underwater.
- Immortal Flamethrower-- Same stats as the one on Pain. Uses 3 Gel instead of 1 for ammo. Works underwater.
- The Autonomotron-- Crafted with 1 Megashark, 25 Souls of Necrolite and 1 Void Fang at a Mythril Anvil. Same stats as that of the Megashark but has the ability to convert your existing ammo to 1 tier higher. Musket Balls>Silver Bullets>Meteor Shots>Crystal Bullets>Cursed Bullets>Immortal Bullets
- The Ballista-- Crafted with 1 Adamantite Crossbow, 10 Souls of Necrolite and 1 Void Fang at a Mythril Anvil. Same stats as that of the A.Crossbow but with the bonus of having 25% chance to not consume ammo and upgrades arrows to the next tier. Wooden>Flaming>Unholy>Jester>Hellfire>Holy>Cursed>Immortal