It has yellow grass. And orange dirt and topless trees.
- Abyss Bat - 470 HP - 54 Attack - 17 Defence
- Mount Eater - 850 HP - 80 Attack - 30 Defence (Worm)
- Warmech - 2750 HP - 130 Attack - 40 Defence (Same as Zombie but silver with red eyes and twice as big)
- Lich - 370 HP - 44 Attack - 8 Defence (Teleports and summons a Necro Skeleton every 5 seconds or shoot a Dark Bolt that travels through blocks and deals 55 DMG)
- Necro Skeleton - 120 HP - 50 Attack - 2 Defence (Same as skeleton)
- Beholder (Boss) - 12000 - 75 Attack - 18 Defence (Hovers in a circle around the player shooting a laser about every second that deals 35 DMG)
- Mountain Mimic - 750 HP - 60 Attack - 50 Defence (Disguised as a chest in the biome)
War Axe - 37 Damage - Slow speed - Insane knockback. 20% Drop from lich. (175% Axe Power)
Divine Spear - 48 Damage - Fast Speed - Normal knockback. 73.9% Drop from beholder.
Emerald Boomerang - 34 Damage - Very Fast Speed - No knockback. From any chest in the biome.
Eye of Beauty - Helmet - 3 Defence - +19% magic damage - +50% Chance not to use mana. 10% Drop form beholder.
Holy Knife - 65 Ranged Damage - Fast Speed - No Knockback. Chests in the biome contain 55-100.
Hiking Torch - 25% More light than a torch. - Uses the same recipie as the torch, but with mountain wood.
A grey wood that replaces normal wood in the mountains.
Mountain Crafting Table
Tooltip : Used for Mountain Wood crafting.
Made with 15 Mountain Wood
Mountain Wood Sword
45 Melee Damage
Made with 25 Mountain Wood.
Mountain Wood Pickaxe
23 Melee Damage
130% Pickaxe Power
Mountain War Hammer
36 Melee Damage
180% Hammer Power
Mountain Wood Armor
Head : 35 Defense
Chest : 15 Defense
Legs : 20 Defense
Set Bonus +35% Tool Power.
32 Mountain Wood Each