Terraria 2 is the sequel to Terraria. It has some big bosses, New NPCs and More enemies.
To get NPCs, the house of the NPC must have some furniture, light source, and also, walls.
- Guide- He appears regularly in the world. You need to build a house to get the guide.
- Merchant- You need to get 50 silver coins or 2 gold coins and a house to get him.
- Skeleman- He looks like a skeleton and to get him, You need to defeat Skelehead.
- Nurse- To get the nurse, You need a life crystal or Healing Potion to get her,
- Hornetguy- Found bound in the Underground Jungle.
- Tree Doctor-Defeat the tree witch
- Slimes (Green Slime, Blue Slime, Purple Slime)
- King Slime (mini- boss)
- Daytime Zombie
- Eater of Worms (boss)
- Little Eater
- Eater of Souls
- Big Eater
- Corruptor of Doom (boss)
- Jungle Bat
- Tree Witch (boss)
- Skelehead (boss)
- Blazing Wheel
- King Slime Prime (mini-boss)
- Corrupted Bot (hardmode)
- Electric Plantera Prime (boss)
- Demon Eye
- Eye of Cthulhu (servant)
- Eyeking (boss)
- Twins (hardmode)
Wall of flesh's LairEdit
- Hungry II
- Wall of Flesh (Boss)
Eyeking's Lair (other side of the dungeon)
Wall of flesh's lair (When you recieve "You feel a more evil presence watching you..")